Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I LOVE MY AQUARIUM!!!

Today for Christmas I got a 20 gallon Tetra aquarium starter kit. I had had my eye on this particular product for a while, and was overly excited when I got it this morning. ITS GIGANTIC!!! Now, I've never owned anything bigger then 5 gallons before, but I have seen lots of my friends' 30-50 gallon tanks and this one looks just as big. I have to finish making my bookshelf appropriate to hold it before I can add water, but I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm going to stock with 3-5 female guppies and 1-2 male guppies whose breeds I haven't determined yet and maybe won't till I get to the pet store. I also plan to get a school of tetras. Yes, I know they are sometimes nippy and sometimes not, so I'm planning on getting 7-9 of them to try and keep nipping at a minimum. Lastly, I'm thinking of 3 Kuhli Loaches and some shrimp to be my bottom dwellers.
I'm so excited to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment