Friday, November 23, 2012

Hours and hours

Hey. Ive spent hours online looking at fish in the past couple of days. I am in love with my goldies, and they are doing great, but I'd really like to try some other breeds as well. I know I mentioned this in a  previous post as well, but I'm obsessed! I don't have much time, but please tell me what you think: I'm getting a ten-gallon tank, appropriate decor, and a twenty-five gallon filter, and a heater(I don't know what kind yet =)). I'm going to get a male and a female turquoise guppy and try to breed them, or two guppies, and not breed them, and some Glofish. I'm very excited about this, so please tell me what you think. I've looked on yahoo and everything and seen other people be yelled at- but please if you have some constructive criticism, say it nicely!

xoxo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment