Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Great news!

Good news everybody! My Goldies get an upgrade to 20 gallons!!! I can't wait to get them in a 20 gallon long tank that a friend is giving me. Bubbles will love it. My guppies are doing great and I have around 30 babies in a separate tank. I am now down to two males (the cobras) and lost four of the five females I'd bought. I bought four more females to go with my one remaining Sunrise guppy. I don't know what these are, as two are grey and another is grey with a gorgeous bright orange tail. And the other is a very dull, creamy yellow. They are very pretty though. My little fry Shark Bait lives in my tank with the big fish. So far nobody has eaten him or payed any attention to him, so he'll be my little special one that just hangs out in the bottom of my big tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment